Or call or text our offices: 817-781-3735 and we will assist you
Careers at Beth Lewis Therapy Group
LPC’s, LPC Associates, and LMFTs
We are currently seeking full and part-time LPCs, LMFTs, or LPC associates to provide therapy to individuals, couples, and families.
We require a strong work ethic to be held by each of our staff, whether full time or part time. We seek therapists who enjoy and thrive within a close-knit, family type environment.
Applicants should come prepared to demonstrate not only classic knowledge with theoretic models, but the ability and willingness to think “outside of the box” and to develop unique and original thoughts towards building their own theoretic ideas. Beth celebrates the artist’s psyche and invites her staff to dive into their own creative abilities. Original thought is encouraged within the Beth Lewis Therapy Group.
We are an inclusive practice. Applicants must be comfortable with and supportive of the LGBTQ population, all races and cultures, and all gender identifications. Beth holds a zero tolerance for anything less.
The bottom line for the staff at the Beth Lewis Therapy Group: not only are we wicked-smart and collaborative, but we have fun. While we are very qualified to walk into the darkness with our clients (and each other), we are also very capable of celebrating the lightness.
Requirements for staff members (full or part time):
- We each hold a master’s degree in the field of family counseling
- We are each licensed by the Texas State Board of Professional Counselors or Texas Board of Examiners of Marriage and Family Therapists
- We each adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations including the appropriate board
- We each maintain an “active” and “in good status” classification with the Texas LPC Board (Texas Behavioral Health Executive Council)
- We each maintain personal malpractice insurance.
- We each share responsibilities that keep our therapy rooms clean and welcoming
- We are stewards of high-end customer service which includes (but not exclusive to) participating in maintaining our warm and welcoming environment to and for all clients (and each other) in our practice
- We each support the notion that a piece of mental health is correlated with healthy lifestyle and have (or are willing to learn) the working knowledge on how to assist in building this connection with clients.
*There is an opportunity to participate in our podcast. If selected to do so, a commitment to fully attend recordings is required. This typically involves 4 hours of studio time a quarter.
*We keep our social media active. While a willingness to participate in an occasional Instagram/Facebook photo is not required, it is appreciated.
*We are active marketers. While knowing HOW to market is not required to be hired, a willingness to learn and to participate is required.
*Previous experience in private practice is not necessary.
*We are each fully vaccinated for Covid-19, or can demonstrate appointments for first and second vaccinations for the immediate future.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Email your resume to set up an interview with Beth, to see if we are a good match: Beth@BethLewisTherapy.com
Send a text with inquiries, or the therapist’s name with whom you’d like to schedule. Or give us some details about YOU (age, relationship status, desired topics to tackle) so that we can select your therapist for you.
Send an email with inquiries, or the therapist’s name with whom you’d like to schedule. Or give us some details about YOU (age, relationship status, desired topics to tackle) so that we can select your therapist for you. inquiries@BethLewisTherapy.com